Click on the links below to view various VNAH publications. The documents are in PDF format and can be viewed using the free Acrobat Reader. Click here to go to the Adobe Acrobat site and download the reader.
- Annual Reports
- Community Benefit
- Patient Resources
Click on the image to open the newsletter in pdf format.
- Fall 2010 Newsletter - Hospice Care
- Fall 2009 - 2009 Annual Meeting
- Spring 2009 - Updates from Finance
- Winter 2007- The Special Treatment of Home Care
- Spring 2006 - Behind the Scenes of Home Care
- Fall 2005 - The Challenges for Home Care
- Spring 2005 - Hospice Care
- Fall 2004 - A Machine that Cares
- Spring 2004 - Bringing Health Care Home
- Fall 2003 - Promoting Independence and Optimal Health
VNA & Hospice Annual Reports
Click the image to open the Annual Report.
Community Benefit Reports
The State of New Hampshire requires all non-profit agencies in the state to file a community benefit report. The report describes all programs that benefit the community and the estimated value of services provided.